Senior Spotlight - Emma Manus
1. What activities/athletics were you involved with at FHS?
I am involved in volleyball, NHS, and advanced art.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
My biggest change was becoming my own person, and I have become a better artist.
3. What advice would you give an incoming freshman?
Don't worry so much about what others think. Do what you want you to do and have fun.
4. What do you look forward to the most during your senior year?
I look forward to leaving early for IH every day.
5. What are your plans after high school?
I plan to attend Highland Community College for graphic design.
6. What is your favorite memory at FHS?
My favorite memory is going to Nine East Coffee with Mrs. RB to hang up our artwork and drink coffee.
7. Who do you admire the most and why?
I admire Harry Styles because he treats everyone equally and with kindness. He is a very respectful person and a great role model.