Senior Spotlight - Alexander Milnes
1. What activities/athletics were you involved with at FHS?
I have participated in football, baseball, and scholastic bowl.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
The biggest change was the people I surrounded myself with and my confidence.
3. What advice would you give an incoming freshman?
Keep your head up and form good relationships.
4. What do you look forward to the most during your senior year?
I look forward to graduation.
5. What are your plans after high school?
I plan to attend a 4 year university for mechanical engineering.
6. What is your favorite memory at FHS?
I liked hanging out with my teammates before football games.
7. Who do you admire the most and why?
I admire my parents because they've shaped me into the person I've become.