Senior Spotlight - Sydney Regez
1. What activities/athletics were you involved with at FHS?
I was a member of the volleyball team, NHS, and Spanish Club.
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
The biggest change for me was taking on new responsibilities. Also, I had to learn to manage my time better.
3. What advice would you give an incoming freshman?
Never be afraid to ask questions and advocate for yourself. The more you do this, the more comfortable you will get with asking questions for the future.
4. What do you look forward to the most during your senior year?
I am looking forward to all the memories I will make. I am also looking forward to graduating and starting the next chapter of my life.
5. What are your plans after high school?
I plan on pursuing a career in Speech-Language Pathology.
6. What is your favorite memory at FHS?
My favorite memory at FHS is finally being able to come to school mask free and having a normal senior year.
7. Who do you admire the most and why?
I admire my Grandma the most because she has always taught me to work hard, be kind, and follow my dreams.