Senior Spotlight - Johnathen Kobler
1. What activities/athletics were you involved with at FHS?
Football, Basketball, Track, Student Council, NHS, Servant Leadership
2. What was the biggest change for you between your freshman and senior year?
My self-worth and confidence have grown enormously over the past four years.
3. What advice would you give an incoming freshman?
Don’t start out behind. Get ahead early, keep pushing forward, and don’t dwell too long on past mistakes.
4. What do you look forward to the most during your senior year?
I look forward to interesting classes, more freedom, and graduation.
5. What are your plans after high school?
I plan to attend the United States Air Force Academy, where I will play football and major in Aeronautical or Chemical Engineering.
6. What is your favorite memory at FHS?
My favorite memory was spending a quarter designing, building, and testing gliders for Aerospace Engineering, or when I threw qualifying distance at Sectionals.
7. Who do you admire the most and why?
I admire my mom because of how she is able to work all day, make time to get us to and watch our sports, and take care of our needs, from as simple as feeding us to taking care of us when we are sick.